RIVER Bank is the largest capacity rechargeable battery in the world that you can take on a plane. It is smart, packed with power (Up to 94Wh, 25,600 mAh @3.7V), and lightweight (1.88 Ibs).
River Bank Case is designed to protect the bank from crashing, extruding, or other damages.
What's in the box:
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US mainland states(except Hawaii, Alaska, the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico).
Highlights of RIVER Bank
- Portable with a huge 25,600mAh capacity, with additional support for wireless charging.
- Recharge RIVER Bank through solar or AC outlet.
- Charge up to five devices simultaneously or act as a three-port USB hub while charging your laptop.
- Features two fast-charging 60W USB-C PD ports, two full-size 24W USB-A ports
- Informative LED screen displaying watt input/output and remaining time.
Two Ways To Power RIVER Bank
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Fully recharge RIVER Bank within 6-9 hours (weather dependent)
- Recharge fully from AC outlet in 2-3 hours.