RIVER Bank is the largest capacity rechargeable battery in the world that you can take on a plane. It is smart, packed with power (Up to 94Wh, 25,600 mAh @3.7V) and lightweight (1.88 Ibs).
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US, China(including Macao, Hong Kong) and Taiwan.
"I took it on two trips and never ran out of power, despite liberally filming my snowboarding and kitesurfing adventures with GoPro cameras, stabilizers, phones, and a half-dozen power-hungry accessories."
Thomas Ricker - The Verge
EcoFlow RIVER Bank Highlights:
- Portable with a huge 25,600mAh capacity, with additional support for wireless charging.
- Recharge RIVER Bank through solar or AC outlet.
- Charge up to five devices simultaneously or act as a three-port USB hub while charging your laptop.
- Features two fast-charging 60W USB-C PD ports, two full-size 24W USB-A ports
- Informative LED screen displaying watt input/output and remaining time.
TWO WAYS TO ECOFLOW RIVER BANK
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Fully recharge RIVER Bank within 6-9 hours (weather dependent)
- Recharge fully from AC outlet in 2-3 hours.
WHAT CAN THE RIVER BANK POWER?
Use RIVER Bank when you need it! Perfect for professional photographers or for weekend trips.
Laptop 2 Recharges
Phone 8-13 Recharges
GoPro 18+ Times
Nintendo Switch 6 Times
What's in the box?