EcoFlow RIVER 370 Highlights
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. Fully recharge RIVER between 3 to 9 hours.
- Charge RIVER through an AC outlet with one or two 60W chargers. A full charge takes between 4 to 7 hours.
- EcoFlow River can be charged in 7 hours by plugging into your vehicle's car port.
- Portable power at the push of a button. Powerful 370Wh (100000mAh at 3.7V)
- Versatile powering options including: two AC outlets, two Fast Charge USB ports, two USB-C PD, two USB, AC (x2), one 12V car port.
- Instant power at the push of a button. Silent and powerful 370Wh, 100Ah (3.7V) lithium battery.
- Informative LED screen displaying watt input/output and remaining time.
|Shelf Life||1 year (after full charge)|
|Weight||11 lbs (5.0kg)|
|Dimensions||9.8 x 6.3 x 8.2 in (25 x 16 x 20.8 cm)|
|Tested and Certified||CE, FCC, RoHS, UN38.3|
|Operating Temperature Charge||32-113 °F ( 0-45 °C)|
|Operating Temperature Discharge||-4-140 °F ( -20-60 °C)|
|Optimal Storage Temperature||32-95 °F ( 0-35 °C)|
|Tested and Certified||CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE,UL Standard|
|USB-C Input Port (x2) |
(for solar, wall, or car charging)
|60W per port, 20V max|
|AC Outlet (x2)||AC 120V, 60Hz (230V, 50Hz for 220-240V Edition),
RIVER370 pure sine wave 300W continuous, 600W peak
RIVER500 pure sine wave 500W continuous, 1000W peak
|Fast Charge USB Port (x2)||28W per port,12V max|
|Car Port (x1)||96W,12V|
|Fast Charge USB-C Port (x2)||60W per port,20V max|
|USB Port (x2)||12W per port,5V|
|Life Span||≥500 Cycles to 80%|
|RIVER 370||x 1|
|Wall Charger||x 1|
|1.5m Car Charging Cable||x 1|
|USB-C Cable||x 1|
|User Manual||x 1|
The battery management system. It's a "smart" system, that allows RIVER to
1) automatically adjust the power output to the Wattage your device needs,
2) regulate temperature so devices don't shut down by starting a fan if too hot, and informing you if it's too cold, and
3) connect individually to each of the 11 output ports so if one were to short circuit or max-out the other 10 would continue charging.
RIVER has one smart DC input port that can automatically adapt to any power source from 10V-22V without an extra adapter. This input is located on the back right-hand side of RIVER. RIVER can be charged via wall charger, car charger, or solar charger. It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge RIVER by AC wall charger, however in only 4 hours, RIVER will be 70% of the way there!
Yes, RIVER has state-of-the-art flow-through charging. It can output power while being charged.
For optimal battery health, store RIVER at room temperature in a dry environment out of direct elements. RIVER will hold its charge for over a year.
The battery has a shelf life of 1 year (about 3-4x anything else on the market) this means you can leave in your basement and charge it once a year and it will still keep positive charge.
RIVER is incredibly easy to use. There is an on/off switch in the front, below the screen. To turn RIVER on, press the button for 2 seconds until it beeps. In the back, there is another button to turn on AC power. This is because AC power is quite inefficient, so we regulate its use separately. Hold the button down for 3 seconds in order to turn the AC power on.
RIVER has an intelligent battery management system. When a device is plugged into RIVER, it will sense the device, automatically turn on, and output the exact wattage your device needs. If RIVER senses nothing is plugged in, it will first turn idle, then turn itself off.
32-95° F / 0-32° C is optimal for storage. RIVER can operate at up to 140° F / 45° C