- Portable & Foldable The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is portable, foldable, and compact, weighing just 15.4lbs / 7kg. From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar power in seconds.
- Intelligent Solar Power The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is designed to produce maximum power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- Durable, Dust & Water Resistant The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is thanks to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking. An ETFE film provides extra protection against ultraviolet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
- Kickstand Case Provides protection for the solar panel during transportation. The carrying case also doubles up as a kickstand, which enables you to position the solar power in any direction or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected together without any obstructions.
Stay in charge wherever you go. The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is portable, foldable, and intelligently designed, delivering a smart and easy way to produce power on the go.
Portable & Foldable
The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is portable and foldable, making it ideal for camping, hiking, and outdoor adventures. The solar panel folds into a compact size for transportation, and can be unfolded and set up easily.
Advanced Solar Cells
The 32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%, guaranteeing efficient power in daylight conditions. The total maximum input of the solar panel is subject to environment and operation conditions. Use the solar panel in direct sunlight for the best performance.
Intelligent Solar Power
The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel can be paired with an EcoFlow power station to take advantage of the advanced MPPT solar charge controller, which detects current and voltage in real time. This provides the best solar power performance, even when environmental conditions change.
The adjustable kickstand enables you to position the solar panel in any direction or orientation. This design feature ensures that you can connect and position multiple panels together without making them overlap, which provides more efficient solar panel charging.
The universal MC4 connector is compatible with other products on the market, and it enables you to connect multiple EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels together with the EcoFlow DELTA for more efficient solar power generation.
Durable, Dust & Water resistance
Whether you are camping, hiking, or going on a road trip, the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has got your back. With IP67 rated dust and water resistance, our solar panel is designed for the great outdoors, also featuring an 0.2mm ETFE film that protects the surface from ultraviolet light and prolongs the life of the product.
Solar Panel Connection Tutorial
|Unfolded Dimensions||26.8*61.8*1.0 in (68*157*2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||26.8*16.5*1.0 in (68*42*2.4 cm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7.0KG) Solar Panel 11 lbs (5.0KG)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.4V(Vmp 18.2V)|
|Short Circuit Current||9.6A(Imp 8.8A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Operating & Storage Temperature||-4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85°C)|
|160W Solar Panel||x 1|
|160W Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|160W Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
In order to increase the efficiency of the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel, use it in direct sunlight, position it perpendicular to the sunlight, and make sure the solar panels are unobstructed.
Yes, you can use the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside a car, but doing so will affect the charging efficiency because the sunlight will have to pass through glass or other surfaces first.
You can connect one EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel with RIVER using the MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable. You can connect up to 3 EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels with EF DELTA.
- Click to Download the 160W Solar Panel User Manuel