DELTA 1300 + 2x 85W Solar Panel
DELTA boasts the same power as traditional gasoline home generators, but without the gas, noise, emissions, maintenance, or weight. Featuring a capacity of 1300Wh and an output of 1800W, DELTA is able to charge anything from your electric vehicle to your workshop tools to your tailgate.
With 85W Solar Panel Charger, you can get off the grid and stay off the grid. Made up of the efficient Monocrystalline silicon cells available, recharge DELTA and your electronic devices, and keep your equipment running off of your portable power station without interruption.
*Please NOTE: This item is not applicable to orders outside of US(We ran out of stock on this product in the international warehouse). Due to the impact of COVID-19, order deliveries may be temporarily delayed. US orders will be processed for shipment within 3-5 business days.
EcoFlow DELTA Highlights:
- Replace your gas generator with EcoFlow DELTA. With an output of 1800W, DELTA can power anything from your lamps to the power tools in your workshop.
- Recharge DELTA from 0% to 80% in just one hour. Up to 10x faster than competitors.
- Bring DELTA to any party or into your living room and power up to 13 devices simultaneously.
- DELTA requires no gas, emits no pollution and no noise. Use DELTA indoors, even in your living room around kids and pets.
- Informative LED screen displaying watt input/output and remaining time.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE EcoFlow DELTA
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. Fully recharge DELTA within 4 hours.
- Fully recharge DELTA with a AC outlet in 2 hours.
- DELTA can also be recharged within 18 hours by plugging into your vehicle's car port.
WHAT CAN THE ECOFLOW DELTA POWER?
DELTA can be perfectly use as emergency power when you need it. With a large output, it is designed to keep your most important things running during a power outage.
Light (10W) 36+ Hours
Coffee Maker 50+ Cups
Large Fridge 10+ Hours
Circular Saw 0.7+ Hours
Laptop 23+ Recharges
Electric Vehicle 3-5 miles (5-8 km)
CPAP Machine 20+ Hours
Air Conditioning 0.8+ Hours
Uninterrupted Power Supply & Chaining Function
- When DELTA detects a power failure, it automatically kicks into gear, which allows a computer or any of your most sensitive utilities that you can't afford to lose to keep running.
- The UPS function is perfect for CPAP machines, medical fridges, computer or data servers.
- Expand the capacity by chaining DELTA with other DELTA.
"i BOUGHT THE 85W SOLAR PANEL TOGETHER WITH ECOFLOW RIVER FOR MY OFF THE GRID CAMPING TRIPS. the solar panel is light weight, portable and can withstand harsh and rainy weather without problems."
shawn brian - customer review
WHAT CAN THE solar panel CHARGE?
- Connect the solar panel directly to recharge a portable power station.
- Best used with EcoFlow RIVER or DELTA.
WHAT ecoflow PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE solar panel?
The solar panel works the best with with RIVER and DELTA. The charging time is weather dependent.
RIVER 4-8 hours
DELTA 1000 11-22 hours
DELTA 1300 15-30 hours
*The solar panel does not work with RIVER Bank
WHAT'S IN THE DELTA'S BOX
|Delta 1300 Power Station|
|Solar Charge Cable (MC4 to XT60 Input)|
|MC4 to Type C Cable|
WHAT'S IN THE SOLAR PANEL'S BOX
|85W Solar Panel Charger|
|85W Solar Panel Charger Bag|
|Rated Power||85W (+/-5 W)*|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.6V (Vmp18.0V)|
|Short Circuit Current||4.7 A (Imp 5.0 A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline silicon|
|Outputs Port||MC4 Solar Port to USB-C: 24 V(max), up to 6 A (max)|
|Output Port||Port solar MC4 per XT60: 80 V(max), up to 6 A (max)|
|Certification||PSE, CE, FCC, RoSH|
|Weight||9.3 lb (4.2 kg), Solar Panel 5.3lb (2.4KG)|
|Unfolded Dimensions||43.4*20.7*0.8 in (110.3*52.5*2.0 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||22.4*20.7*0.8 in (57*52.5*2.0 cm)|