WHAT CAN THE solar panel CHARGE?
- Directly charge your USB devices with this convenient solar charger.
- Ideal For: Tablet, Phone, Watch.
- Does not work with RIVER or DELTA.
Internal pocket for cords, attachments, storage
Unfolded Dimensions: 11.8*5.9*0.59 in (15*30*1.5 cm)
Folded Dimensions: 25.6*11.8*0.12 in (65*30*0.3 cm)
Material: POLY (IP64 Rated)
USB-C Input and Output
- USB-C Power Delivery port is bidirectional for Input/Output charging
- Input: USB-PD; 5V/2.1A; 9V/1.4A; 12V/1A
- Output: USB-PD; 5V/2.1A; 9V/1.4A; 12V/1A
- Output: (1) USB-PD; 5V/2.1A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A
(2)USB QC 3.0 (5V/2.1A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A)
- Input: USB-C PD (5V/2.1A; 9V/1.4A; 12V/1A)
- Cell Type: Li-ion polymer Battery
- Capacity: 5000mAh @ 3.64V (18.2Wh), 21700 cells
- Lifecycles: 500 times (depleted to 80% of original capacity)
- Shelf-life: 6 months after full charge
- Use the Same Type Battery Cell as Tesla Model 3
- Weight: 0.22 Ibs (101g)
- Dimensions: 1.06in X 1.38in X 3.00in
- Warranty: Limited One (1) Year
- Certiﬁcations: FCC, CE, UN 38.3
- Operating Temperature: Charging: 32°F to 113°F （0°C to 45°C）
- Operating: -4°F to 140°F （-20°C to 60°C）
Recharging RIVER Rapid
- Cut RIVER Rapid recharging time in half with an EF Wall Charger power adapter.
- < 2 Hours: To recharge via 9V2A EF Wall Charger
- 3 Hours: To recharge via 5V2A regular wall charger
WHAT CAN THE ECOFLOW RIVER Rapid?
Compared with portable chargers at the same capacity, RIVER Rapid is the smallest, lightest weight, and supports quick charging for the best on-the-go charging experience out there.
Smartwatch: 20 Times
GoPro: 3 Times
iPhone X: 2+ Times
Galaxy S9: 2+ Times
RIVER Rapid Highlights:
- RIVER Rapid is durable and equipped with the safest, most advanced battery management software technology.
- Temperature Protection
- Input Overvoltage Protection
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcharge and Over Discharge Protection
- Charge Level Indicator - LED Lights
|Solar Capacity: 21Watts|
|Power Output: Total 5V up to 2.4A (12W) regulated|
|Energy Conversion: 21-23%|