*Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Photos must be an original submission taken by the entrant. No copyrighted material will be accepted. By submitting photos to EcoFlow you confirm that:
- You are the photographer and it is your original work; as such, you release all rights to the photo and the use of your name for general viewing, as well as any future marketing and promotions by EcoFlow;
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by EcoFlow;
- You have the permission of any persons in the work or, if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by EcoFlow;
- You have permission from the owners of property shown in the work to grant the usage rights required by EcoFlow;
- Your photo does NOT include trademarks, watermarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Your photo does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead;
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party with respect to your entry and agree to fully indemnify EcoFlow and its affiliates with respect to all costs owing to any person or entity arising from your breach of these terms & conditions.
Any photo found to be in violation of these rules, will be automatically disqualified. EcoFlow reserves the right to remove photos it deems lewd or indecent without notice or explanation. It is at the sole discretion of the EcoFlow what it considers inappropriate and unsuitable for general public viewing.