EcoFlow RIVER Max + 1x 110W Solar Panel
- POWER WHEREVER YOU GO: Portable solar power generator + Extra Battery that gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use, and emergency situations.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR: EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power station from 0-80% within one hour, which is one of the fastest recharging rates on the market. Quiet Charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- POWER UP TO 10 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: The RIVER Max can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of essential devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
- MODULAR DESIGN: The unique modular design gives you the freedom to adjust the power and portability of EcoFlow RIVER Max within seconds. The Extra Battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh during situations when you need more power. You can also detach the Extra Battery easily for more portability during traveling, outdoor adventures, or any application where you need to power devices on the go.
- FAST SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING: The EcoFlow RIVER Max can be fully recharged from the solar panel in 6-12 hours when using one EcoFlow Solar Panel connected in parallel, depending on sunlight conditions. The EcoFlow RIVER MPPT Controller ensures a fast-solar panel recharge rate using Open Circuit Voltage: 10-25V/ 12A max, 200W max input. A MC4 to XT60 Solar Cable is included.
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US mainland states(except Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico).
Hmm...you don't seem to have purchased this product yet to be able to leave a review.
You have already reviewed this product. If you would like to edit your existing review then please contact us directly.
Something went wrong! Please try again!
Sort: Most Recent Most Recent Highest Rating Lowest Rating With Photos Most Helpful
Cheryl P. Verified Buyer
Mar 13, 2021
Mar 13, 2021
Charges fast, two hours via wall outlet, four to six hours using the one solar panel, I imagine it's much quicker with two panels. I haven't used the 12 volt to charge it yet so I... view more have no idea how long that takes. Runs my Iceco VL60S fridge for sound 56 hours from 100% down to 15%, I've never completely drained the battery before charging. Using the X-Boost feature, it powers my 900 watt Nutribullet, 1000 watt blow dryer and a 1000 watt electric kettle (not all at the same time). It also has no problem with a flat iron, Dash mini waffle maker and Dash mini griddle without the X-Boost, plus phone, tablet and laptop. I mainly needed it to power the fridge and charge small electronics, and to use the Nutribullet once a day, so it is definitely good to go in those areas. It's compact, doesn't take up much room in my SUV camper situation, and it fit within my budget. The fan sounds a bit loud at first but you do adjust to the noise. It's not extremely loud, just a bit louder than anticipated. It is a very budget friendly option for boondocking for extended periods using a mid to large size car fridge and allows you to power higher wattage appliances if and when needed. All in all it's a great power station. Very happy with it so far. view less
dan h. Verified Buyer
Feb 20, 2021
Feb 20, 2021