EcoFlow RIVER Bank
RIVER Bank is the largest capacity rechargeable battery in the world that you can take on a plane. It is smart, packed with power (Up to 94Wh, 25,600 mAh @3.7V) and light weight (1.88 Ibs).
What's in the box:
"I took it on two trips and never ran out of power, despite liberally filming my snowboarding and kitesurfing adventures with GoPro cameras, stabilizers, phones, and a half-dozen power-hungry accessories."
Thomas Ricker - The Verge
EcoFlow RIVER Bank Highlights:
- Portable with a huge 25,600mAh capacity, with additional support for wireless charging.
- Recharge RIVER Bank through solar or AC outlet.
- Charge up to five devices simultaneously or act as a three-port USB hub while charging your laptop.
- Features two fast-charging 60W USB-C PD ports, two full-size 24W USB-A ports
- Informative LED screen displaying watt input/output and remaining time.
TWO WAYS TO ECOFLOW RIVER BANK
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Fully recharge RIVER Bank within 6-9 hours (weather dependent)
- Recharge fully from AC outlet in 2-3 hours.
WHAT CAN THE RIVER BANK POWER?
Use RIVER Bank when you need it! Perfect for professional photographers or for weekend trips.
Laptop 2 Recharges
Phone 8-13 Recharges
GoPro 18+ Times
Nintendo Switch 6 Times
What's in the box?