Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you could charge DELTA and RIVER Series portable power stations;
- UPGRADE HIGH EFFICIENCY Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station; ( 4x110W Solar Panels in parallel for DELTA, 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel for RIVER)
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
* For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type-C Cable to charge with the 110W solar panel.
*Please NOTE: This item is only applicable to orders in the US (except Alaska, Virgin Islands).
Solar Panel Connection Tutorial
With single 110W Solar panel, the charging time could be:
- DELTA 16-32 hours
- RIVER 370 5-10 hours
* Depending on the angle of panel and weather condition.
|Unfolded Dimensions||20.2*62.5*1.0 in (51.4*158*2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||20.2*16.5*1.0 in (51.4*42*2.4 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp 18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A(Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Operating & Storage Temperature||
-4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C) |
|110W Solar Panel||x 1|
|110W Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|110W Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
- Click to Download the 110W Solar Panel User Manuel